About Small Fan Workshop
The purpose of this association is to contribute to the development of Japan’s industry and economy in the field related to the next generation of small fans and cooling technology through mutual exchange of members.
The association will conduct the following activities to achieve the following objectives.
(1) Collection and transmission of technology, research and development, legal and regulatory information related to small fans
(2) Implementation of various events such as technology seminars, lectures and facility tours related to small fans
(3) Implementation and support of research, research, publication, etc. related to small fans
(4) Creation of technical papers and reports related to small fans
(5) Development of draft standards related to small fans, review of existing standards, and establishment support
(6) Other businesses necessary to achieve the purpose of the association
This association consists of companies and individual members who has interested of small fan.
|Gaku Minorikawa||Representative director、Professor of Hosei University Faculty of Mechanical Engineering、ECMA-275 TG1 Convener|
|Ikuo Kimizuka||ECMA-275 Vice Chairman， TG1 Member|
|Masaharu Miyahara||Developer of Small Fan|
|Toshiaki Nakayama||Developer of Small Fan testing device（Secretariat of General）|
Terms and Agreements
If you have interested, please contact the secretariat.
Recruitment of members and sponsors
We are currently recruiting.
Please contact the secretariat for details.